The 2017 Awards evening is to be held of Saturday 3rd June within a Marquee at the Clubhouse on the first team pitch.
The price of tickets are frozen this year yet again and at a very affordable £45 per person, so you’ll have enough money to bring the wife/girlfriend. This includes:
- Prosecco/Cava Reception out on the 1st team pitch.
- Sit Down 3 course dinner.
- Wine contribution for your table.
- Annual Awards (Player of the years, Clubman, Most Improved, etc…)
- Live music
Carriages will be from ~1am and dress code is smart! Preferably summer suits and summer dresses, with a touch of maroon and sky blue.
To purchase your tickets you have 3 x methods:
- Online (preferred method) – Pay your deposit or the full payment on our website
- Bank transfer the amount to the club account (NatWest; Sort Code: 60-05-30; Ac4c No: 22518126; Attach the reference “AWARDS” followed by your name).
- Email Wee Man (firstname.lastname@example.org) or speak to your team representative and pay by card at the club:
- 1st XV – Gabs Lowe
- 2nd XV – Ben Cattliff
- 3rd XV – Gerry Cottrell
- 4th XV – John Kelly
- Juniors/Minis – James Donovan