The Annual Chiswick Awards Dinner returns to Dukes Meadow this season, on Saturday 8th June.
Come celebrate a fantastic season for the club all round, where we’ll be celebrating those individuals, both on and off the field, who made a special contribution this year.
The Awards Dinner is open to all CRFC members, and is hosted in a marquee at the club. Enjoy a Sparkling Wine reception, 3 course dinner and live entertainment for £50 per person. Wives, girlfriends, partners encouraged.
Purchase your tickets online > http://chiswickrugby.co.uk/product/awards-2019/
Last year’s winners:
- 4th XV Player of the Year Guy Mason
- 3rd XV Player of the Year = Roman Zakrevsky
- 2nd XV Player of the Year = Rob Barton
- Newcomer of the Year = Ben Barkham
- Young Player of the Year = Tom Gadsby
- Most Improved Player Award = Harry Fox
- Minis Volunteer of the Year = Gauthier de Beer
- Rocky Skinner Shield = Rob Proctor
- Club Man of the Year = Ray Theakston
- 1st XV Player of the Year = Jon Joyce